DIVIÉRTETE APRENDIENDO EN 4º HAVE FUN LEARNING AT 4TH

http://divirteteaprediendoen4.blogspot.com.es/

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

CARTA DE KATI


Hello to my old students at Sor Angela de la Cruz!!!

I miss you all so much and think you of you often!! How are you all? I hope all are well! I just wanted to write and say hello, and tell you how much my students here in Winston-Salem, North Carolina love your letters. They absolutely loved them! Thank you so much for writing such wonderful letters! We are almost finished writing you back, so hopefully the letters will be sent at the end of this week. This has been a great way for you to practice your English and for them to practice their English. I hope that next year we can continue to write letters and be pen pals for many years to come.
I hope that you had fun during Semana Santa and Feria. I have been teaching my students here some information about Spain, especially Sevilla, and they have loved all that we have learned.
Well, take care and have a great rest of your school year, and a great summer!! I miss you all terribly and hope to see you soon!
Kissitos!
Kati

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Kati, mi madre me ha ayudado a leer tu carta, nosotros también te echamos de menos. Me lo he pasado bien en la feria. ¡Kissitos!

    ResponderEliminar